Digital Imaging Suite for Urology
The UroView FD provides precision imaging, dynamic workflow and optimal access to help meet your clinical needs.
- Precision Imaging. View your images in superb detail on the UroView FD’s large, high-resoultion monitors that use digital flat detector imaging technology.
- Dynamic Workflow. From patient set-up to case cleanup, you have control with UroView FD simplifying and maximizing the dynamic aspects of your workflow.
- Optimal Access. From transferring a single patient to a full day’s caseload, the advanced ergonomics and table positioning of the UroView FD give you the best access to the patient and promote a comfortable environment for you and your staff.
- OEC Support. Be confident in your UroView FD because it’s the only fixed urology system sold today that includes support from the dedicated and meticulous GE OEC expert clinical and service teams.
- UroView FD is a flat detector fixed urology system
- 17 inch by 17 inch dynamic digital flat panel detector
- Dual 24 inch articulating LCD display monitors
- Trendelenburg movement of -20 to 88 degrees
- Independent motorized gantry movement of 8 inches
- Improve your workflow and productivity. Easy patient set-up, intuitive table side controls and foot pedals, along with streamlined case cleanup offer you the ability to take full advantage of the dynamic aspects of your workflow.
- Optimize dose management. The Uroview FD is designed to provide diagnostic image quality using advanced dose saving strategies, including larger field of view for fewer exposures.
- See more clearly. View images in superb detail on the dual high-resolution monitors that use digital flat detector imaging technology.
- Maximize access. Accommodate a wide range of patients (pediatric to 627 lbs) and access patients quickly and easily with the compact open-area tower.